- Web Application architecture
- Analyzing/recognizing technical debt and consulting on solutions
- SEO Strategy and specific consulting regarding technical SEO
- National scale local SEO ( nationwide localized leadgen, education, etc. )
- Overall online marketing strategy
- Part Time / Temporary CTO positions, preferably as it applies to architecting, or scaling applicatons on OOS tech stacks ( LAMP, MEAN, etc. ), up to 1yr engagements.
- Temporary SEO/Online marketing consulting - Interested in analyzing and updating the online marketing strategy of web-based businesses, or triaging existing SEO issues/setbacks, 1-3mo engagements.
- Board/Advisory positions - Interested in opportunities to join boards or advisory teams where my unique combination of web development, seo, and business experience can help grow exciting companies.
- EIR and similar positions - Very interested in working with tech startups where my diverse skillset can help early-stage growth
- Technical Co-Founder situations - Potentially open to interesting, disruptive ideas/ventures.
Tools & Services Adam uses:
- FancyHands - Virtual Assistant ( referral link )
- x.ai - AI Scheduling Service
- todoist - Task Tracking
- toggl - Time Tracking
- buffer - social media scheduling
- G Suite - Email/Calendaring
- Android Phone
- Mac and Linux personal computers
What makes Adam Interesting
I have been in the digital world since around 2004. Starting with freelance work for a number of years after school before taking a job running dev & online marketing for a local agency. In 2007 I took a chance to start my own web development & online marketing agency, The Red Theory, growing that company to as high as 8 staff members during its prime. The agency focused on building/growing various businesses, both online and brick&mortar, in the ~$250k to ~$5M revenue range.
2015-2017 was a span of time where I fell out of love with finding/quoting brochure site projects to pay bills/payroll, and realized many of our clients retained us mostly for access to my direct skillset and experience. Then in 2017 I made a very difficult decision to pare down the full-service offerings of TRT, trim staff, and cease having an outside office space to move back home and focus on consulting over implementing for clients.
Paring down client dev/SEO implementation allows me to continue working on my dev/seo skillset with internal projects I enjoy, like my beardcare company, (Tidy Beards). That keeps me more mentally available for consulting other clients on keeping their digital presence and strategies on point and driving growth.
Moving foward, I am putting a strong focus on running Tidy Beards, as well as diving into subscription-based business like the recently launched RacquetBox - a RacquetBall subscription box, as well as other sub projects launching soon, and various web projects like Delim.co.
Along with that, I continue to dedicate a portion of my time towards outside consulting, and am open to positions/situations described above, as well as other creative ideas that come my way.
Feel free to contact me to set up a call to discuss possible engagements/partnerships/etc.!